|Posts||Location||Posted Date||Expire Date|
|2||STC/PN||February 7, 2020||April 11, 2021|
High Tech Concrete Co., Ltd was founded in July 1997 at Thaketa Industrial Estate, Yangon. It has supplied ready-mixed concrete to both government projects and private sectors throughout Yangon such as commercial and residential buildings, federal government projects, bridge construction, public streets, junctions and general constructions. The next batching and precast plant was established at the Shwe Pyi Thar Industrial Zone in the year 2004 in order to supply for different locations with increasing market demands.This precast plant was the first private plant for prestressed precast in Myanmar.
High Tech Concrete Co., Ltd is also the first ISO certified company in ready-mixed concrete Industry in Myanmar. In accordance with the ISO 9001:2000 requirements, a sound quality management system has been established.
Job SummaryCarry out entire mechanical maintenance of plant including all related services of routine, corrective, preventive, and predictive maintenance activities while ensuring compliance with labor, safety, environmental and corporate policies and regulations. Responsibility for developing and maintaining a motivated and trained mechanical staff (as per enclosed structure) for achieving above & to meet budgetary and production targets.
STC is undertaking a brownfield expansion of its cement plant in Pyi Nyaung Village, Thazi Township, Mandalay.
International Finance Corporation (IFC), the arm of the World Bank Group (WBG), is financed this project to promote sustainable private sector investment in developing countries, help reduce poverty, and improve people’s lives.
STC is seeking to strengthen its Environmental, Health, Safety and Social (EHSS) Department through the recruitment of Environmental Specialist, with special emphasis in the area of Mining Industry in Sagaing region.
- Mechanical Maintenance. Conduct the necessary activities to maintain the condition of the installations and to assure proper functioning of equipment and systems. Ensure maintenance team readiness to efficiently tackle emergencies or urgent breakdowns.
- Mechanical Maintenance. Manage major corrective maintenance actions, critical spare part and plant annual shutdown programs in coordination with Electrical, Preventive Maintenance and Production Managers.
- People management. Inform and motivate maintenance personnel, ensure their availability and performance according to plant needs and promote their professional development through coaching, individual development plans and trainings.
- Management – Planning & Cost control. Contribute to plant maintenance planning (Planner of Preventive). Managing plant improvement projects. Implement effective and systematic solutions to achieve budget and to meet or exceed targets.
- OH&S and environment. Guarantee and foster compliance with OH&S and environment policies for all mechanical personnel. Establish safety culture and tackle specific actions to ensure health prevention during maintenance activities. Contribute to plant cleanliness.
- Standards. Communicate and implement regulations, company goals, local permits, policies and procedures; maintain up-to-date technical documentation.
- Communication. Optimize the internal processes and structures. Supervise personnel to apply them consistently and ensure ISO compliance for related activities. Respect MAC standard and follow up weekly MAC targets (KPIs).
- Innovation and continuous improvement. Consider new techniques and/or technologies to optimize maintenance cost and to improve the technical condition and functioning of the installed equipment. Use experience from other plants or industries.